PDA

View Full Version : I warm hello from Brisbane, Australia!

Stones
07-22-2008, 01:03
A belated newbie hello from moi,

I have been a silent monitor of this great community for a little while and was recently contacted by HighTower as he had seen i was online and in the same vecinty.

Thanks to HighTower for the great welcome and i look forward to growing old with the Straightbourbon.com fraternity for future years to come. I love this place and its same minded people sharing a common drinking profession for that delicious drop named bourbon.

Many, many thanks to Kentucky USA for conceiving so long ago and for sharing with the world!

regards
Stones - (Tym).

Stones
07-22-2008, 01:06
[quote=Stones;131451]A belated newbie hello from moi,

Sorry for my bad typing errors - 'I' in the title should have been 'A' and vecinty was meant to be vicinity. :lol:

HighTower
07-22-2008, 05:55
Again Tym,

Welcome aboard. :grin:
There's a great bunch of guys and gals here who can liven up your bourbon experience! A real treasure trove of information.
Hopefully we can catch up for a drink! :cool:

Cheers

Scott

smokinjoe
07-22-2008, 08:36
[quote=Stones;131451]A belated newbie hello from moi,

Sorry for my bad typing errors - 'I' in the title should have been 'A' and vecinty was meant to be vicinity. :lol:

No worries, mate. America is not exactly what you would call a land of "high brows", so most of us would hardly notice! :D Welcome to the frat. Glad to have another from OZ joining the group. I hope you enjoy your time here, and hopefully you can make it to a Gazebo function in Bardstown, Kentucky in the future!

Cheers!

JOE

fishnbowljoe
07-22-2008, 15:28
Aussie! Aussie Aussie! All in free! Welcome to SB. Hope you enjoy it here. Looking forward to seeing your posts, or meeting up in the chat room. Scott and Cam are good people, so at least you have some company down under to show you the way. Again, welcome and let the good times roll! Joe

callmeox
07-22-2008, 17:41
A hearty welcome to our newest Aussie! This place is a great resource for both information and for building your bourbon network. Stick around long enough and you'll find out.

Do we have more Aussies here or more Scotts?

Is anyone keeping track? :lol:

CorvallisCracker
07-22-2008, 17:43
Do we have more Aussies here or more Scotts?

May be impossible to determine, because they overlap.

Stones
07-23-2008, 05:27
[quote=HighTower;131463]Again Tym,

Welcome aboard. :grin:
There's a great bunch of guys and gals here who can liven up your bourbon experience! A real treasure trove of information.
Hopefully we can catch up for a drink! :cool:

Thanks all for the welcome and yes Scott i look forward to meeting you and indulging in a few soon. :grin:

camduncan
07-23-2008, 15:46
Heck, I just realised I've been watching this thread, but haven't welcomed you yet Tym.

Welcome to the our newest Aussie member. It's great to have another joining us. You'll meet plenty of great people on this site, and will learn more about bourbon than you ever knew existed :cool:
And if you ever make the trek to Bardstown (I highly recommend it), you'll not find a more fun, generous and down-to-earth group than our States-Side SB.com members :bowdown: :bowdown:

Stones
07-24-2008, 01:31
Heck, I just realised I've been watching this thread, but haven't welcomed you yet Tym.

Welcome to the our newest Aussie member. It's great to have another joining us. You'll meet plenty of great people on this site, and will learn more about bourbon than you ever knew existed :cool:
And if you ever make the trek to Bardstown (I highly recommend it), you'll not find a more fun, generous and down-to-earth group than our States-Side SB.com members :bowdown: :bowdown:

Thanks for the welcome Cam, look forward to meeting you along with Scott soon. :grin: