PDA

View Full Version : NEW Spirits Glass

whskylvr
09-28-2008, 13:40
Hello all!
Yes this is my first post. I have been busy reading the thousands of post here and I am so thankful that I found this site. I work in the Spirits/Wine Industry and I am always looking for more info. The info contained in this site is unbelieveable, it has great insight into the world of bourbon.

I use the CelticMalts Spirits Glass it has the feel of a medium/heavy duty glass, you can cradle it like a snifter, nose out of it(if you wish) like a copita, it has a solid base. I have attached a picture of it here (http://www.aromasuncorked.com/id37.html).

I also believe that there is a glass for everyone and every occasion. This glass is mostly used at home for tastings and comparisons to other spirits of the same origin with colleagues and friends.

I posted the picture because I believe this to be a very good glass for bourbon, and I think everyone should be exposed to all the different glassware out there.

I also want to say the link for the glasses is my site (however, the glasses are available at another site) that site is posted on my website. I have an engraving and etching business along with my reagular day job work for a distributor. I hope this dosen't break any rules if it does I apologize upfront. If anyone is interested I would like to offer a discount to all Straight Bourbon members.

Who do I contact about a offer to donate a percentage of glasses sold to Straight Bourbon.com or a charity of its choice?

Dave

OscarV
09-28-2008, 14:30
I looked it over and I like it but it did not say how tall it is.

fishnbowljoe
09-28-2008, 16:46
Jim Butler is the boss here at SB. Contact him about glasses and such. Joe

New2Whiskey
11-04-2008, 14:30
Has anyone tried this CelticMalts Spirits Glass?

I'm looking to make my first 'all-purpose' whiskey glass and am debating this one vs the Glencairn.

I have my bourbon glass which is a Riedel. Very nice! But I will leave it dedicated to Bourbon.

For my other whiskies, I'd like 1 glass to fit the bill.

gblick
11-04-2008, 16:13
I looked it over and I like it but it did not say how tall it is.Sure it did, right underneath the picture.

MarkEdwards
10-04-2009, 12:15
Has anyone tried this CelticMalts Spirits Glass?

I'm looking to make my first 'all-purpose' whiskey glass and am debating this one vs the Glencairn.

I have my bourbon glass which is a Riedel. Very nice! But I will leave it dedicated to Bourbon.

For my other whiskies, I'd like 1 glass to fit the bill.

I highly recommend the Glencairn. Prior to using the Glencairn glasses, I was using a small snifter. The difference between a snifter and the Glencairn is a noticeable improvement (IMHO).