PDA

View Full Version : Chet Zoeller's Book?

Rughi
12-02-2008, 12:12
I am reminded by this thread (http://www.straightbourbon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=150283#post150283) that I was told that Chet Zoeller would be coming out with a book in Spring 2008 that would make Cecil's information obsolete.

I didn't see this listed in a quick Google and Amazon search. Does anyone know if his book ever came out?

Roger

cowdery
12-03-2008, 08:15
So far as I know, it has never been more than a rumor. When I talked to Trey about it earlier this year it sounded like something Chet wanted to do someday, not something with a publication date. This is the first I've heard of a date, and Spring of 2008 is when I had that brief conversation with Trey.

bourbonv
12-03-2008, 10:29
Chet was selling pre-orders for the book at the Bourbon Festival. It is being printed now and is to be out about the beginning of the year.

Mike Veach

Rughi
12-03-2008, 11:55
Thanks,
I look forward to reading Chet's book.
Has he set up a way to pre-order with him?

Hey... isn't there someone else writing a book on bourbon as well?
I wonder who that could be.... and how it's coming along?

Roger

bourbonv
12-03-2008, 13:01
Roger,
I am not sure if he has a website for ordering the book. I will ask him the next time I see him, but that may be after the book is out. He usually heads south for the winter.

My book is coming along slower than anticipated, but I am over half way there. I need about two weeks away from work to make the time to sit down to write. I will let you know when it is completed.

Mike Veach

OscarV
12-03-2008, 13:49
My book is coming along slower than anticipated, but I am over half way there.
I will let you know when it is completed.

I was going to ask you about your book.
I was expecting it's release soon, at least late Winter or early Spring.

cas
05-22-2009, 05:33
I just got an ad from Amazon that the book is now available.
Bourbon in Kentucky: A History of Distilleries in Kentucky by Chester Zoeller, for 39.95.
Craig

fishnbowljoe
05-24-2009, 23:05
I just got an ad from Amazon that the book is now available.
Bourbon in Kentucky: A History of Distilleries in Kentucky by Chester Zoeller, for 39.95.
Craig

I got that add too. Was out shopping today and had to take my wife to Borders. (The price for doing a little dusty hunting. :grin: ) They didn't have it in yet. Looking forward to getting it though. Joe

marco246
05-25-2009, 14:12
Yeah, I just got the ad from Amazon also, yesterday. Ordered it. Can't believe I'm paying list price--but it does have "free shipping" and no taxes.

ThomasH
05-26-2009, 18:35
My copy should be arriving on May 29th!

Thomas