PDA

View Full Version : Hello from CT

revolutionmdk
12-16-2008, 14:35
Been reading through these boards for about a week now.. couldn't resist the temptation to finally sign up! I'm from Houston but go to Fairfield University in Connecticut. This semester, I've really come to realize my passion for bourbon and have begun to start a collection, which I allocate pretty much my entire budget to ! So far I've got : Eagle Rare 10 year single barrel, Evan Williams single barrel 1997, Sam Houston, Knobb Creek, Woodford Reserve, Buffalo Trace, Elijah Craig 12 year, Elijah Craig 18 year, Old Grand-Dad BIB, and , most recently, the Buffalo Trace Antique Collection Eagle Rare 17 Year after it gloriously appeared one day at a local liquor store. Anyways, I've seen nothing but great posts on this forum and am glad to be a part of the community!

Josh
12-16-2008, 14:43
Welcome aboard! You're off to great start, and on a student's budget too! This is a great forum (even if it's a bit dramatic at the moment). Hope you continue to post for years to come!

bvscfanatic
12-16-2008, 15:05
I'm from Houston but go to Fairfield University in Connecticut. This semester, I've really come to realize my passion for bourbon and have begun to start a collection, which I allocate pretty much my entire budget to ! So far I've got : Eagle Rare 10 year single barrel, Evan Williams single barrel 1997, Sam Houston, Knobb Creek, Woodford Reserve, Buffalo Trace, Elijah Craig 12 year, Elijah Craig 18 year, Old Grand-Dad BIB ...

Sounds as if you're working on an advanced degree in chemistry :slappin:

fishnbowljoe
12-16-2008, 15:43
Welcome aboard! This is where you get your degree in bourbonology.:cool: Hope you have some fun and learn something at the same time. Looks like you're starting off on the right foot. Joe

spun_cookie
12-16-2008, 15:47
damn nice start... and welcome to the board