PDA

View Full Version : Bourbon, Straight

Attila
01-30-2009, 06:40
I would love to see a new edition, especially with an updated chapter 7, renamed "The Bourbon Rennaissance".

cowdery
01-30-2009, 12:52
Probably not an update so much as a whole new book. Feel free, folks, to make your suggestions here about what it should cover.

Attila
01-30-2009, 14:48
Probably not an update so much as a whole new book. Feel free, folks, to make your suggestions here about what it should cover.

Really? That would be so awesome! I enjoyed Bourbon, Straight immensley. I would buy anything else you wrote in a heart beat.

SBOmarc
01-30-2009, 15:49
I've just re-read it. Seems like I do every so often.

I have some suggestions. Look forward to what this bourbon business will look like in the short and long term. The effect of all the accquisitions on quantity and quality. International markets.

Those were just the first few that came to mind.

Chuck, sounds like you have thought about this already?

cowdery
01-30-2009, 18:41
I've been working on it. Writing a book isn't easy. Every time I look at the ones I've already written I wonder how I ever did it.

Buffalo Bill
02-02-2009, 08:45
I've just re-read it. Seems like I do every so often.

I have some suggestions. Look forward to what this bourbon business will look like in the short and long term. The effect of all the accquisitions on quantity and quality.

Sounds similar to a thread I began a few weeks ago - prior to getting accosted ;-) BB

Slob
01-03-2010, 14:20
I read 20 chapters of your book last night, Chuck. Kept me up until 5:00 AM.