PDA

View Full Version : My Favorites

Drunkonjack
04-21-2009, 18:44
Hello everyone . I'm new here and just wanted to tell you my favorites.

Gentlemans Jack
Makers Mark
Four Roses

I have a bottle of Woodford Reserve that I have not opened yet.

I've usually always mixed my drinks but am going to try to drink em straight up.

And I'm currently sipping on Elmer T. Lee

independant
04-21-2009, 19:09
Welcome to SB. So what do you think of the ETL I notice it was not added to your list.

Drunkonjack
04-21-2009, 19:19
Welcome to SB. So what do you think of the ETL I notice it was not added to your list.

It's growing on me . I'm getting use to not adding mixers to the drink.

I'll finish a bottle off before deciding on to add it to the list.

independant
04-21-2009, 19:24
Probly a good call. I had ETL for the first time not long ago and it made it into my top list that night. Very good stuff.

B3Nut
04-22-2009, 05:56
ETL landed on my list of bottles I simply must get after trying a pour at Delilah's on a fellow patron's recommend. It was simply sublime...it would even be a splendid dessert on its own, though I bet it would pair well with a well-made creme brulee...oh hell I'm making myself hungry... :D

p_elliott
04-22-2009, 06:41
Once you get used to drinking your bourbon either straight up or neat try substituting Old Weller's Antique 107 for Markers Mark. I think you'll find it both cheaper and better. You'll have to go IL to buy it but it's worth it.

Drunkonjack
04-22-2009, 11:49
Once you get used to drinking your bourbon either straight up or neat try substituting Old Weller's Antique 107 for Markers Mark. I think you'll find it both cheaper and better. You'll have to go IL to buy it but it's worth it.

I live right on the Iowa Ill. border so making the trip to Ill. is a breeze.

Besides Ill. has a better selection to choose from.

hectic1
04-22-2009, 11:55
Or you could just come to my house and drink for free! Binny's has Four Roses Small Batch on sale this week for $26.99...I'm going to pick up another one while they still have the gift packs!

hectic1
04-22-2009, 11:57
Hello everyone . I'm new here and just wanted to tell you my favorites.

Gentlemans Jack
Makers Mark
Four Roses

I have a bottle of Woodford Reserve that I have not opened yet.

I've usually always mixed my drinks but am going to try to drink em straight up.

And I'm currently sipping on Elmer T. Lee
He's a novice guys...speakers, bourbon, women, etc. I'm trying to teach him the way but he's a slow learner!:lol:

Drunkonjack
04-22-2009, 12:03
Or you could just come to my house and drink for free! Binny's has Four Roses Small Batch on sale this week for $26.99...I'm going to pick up another one while they still have the gift packs!

It sucks living in Iowa at times