PDA

View Full Version : Bad Bourbon Dreams

ggilbertva
07-30-2009, 07:33
I'm not sure what I ate or drank last night but I dreamed that half my bourbon bunker was stolen. I remember taking inventory and noticed that the ghost took all the good stuff......Hirsch Blue, ORWV 15, Pappy 15/20/23, dusty bottles, etc. I tried choking him to tell me where he put my bourbon but that didn't work too well (he is a ghost after all). I'm just glad I woke up.

p_elliott
07-30-2009, 07:55
I dreamed last night I bought a used school bus to take to the KBF and then remembered I don't have license to drive a school bus.

Josh
07-30-2009, 07:57
I dreamed last night I bought a used school bus to take to the KBF and then remembered I don't have license to drive a school bus.

The Electric Kool-Aid Bourbon Test?

B3Nut
07-30-2009, 11:21
The Electric Kool-Aid Bourbon Test?

Far out, man! Don't forget tie-dyed curtains on the bus! :slappin:

pepcycle
07-30-2009, 11:36
I woke up this morning with a larger bourbon collection and a sore neck.

I'm glad I woke up as well.

ILLfarmboy
07-30-2009, 19:41
I once drempt that I was in a large bar with decor much like a large steakhouse chain. I ordered a full bottle of WT 101. But when I got back to my table the bottle had become a tall peanut butter jar that someone had decanted the whiskey into, and had done a poor job of cleaning the peanut butter out of it prior to decanting.

independant
07-30-2009, 23:07
When our dog was a puppy he peed on the bottom shelf of the book case that I used to keep my bottles on. I found it and cleaned it up but that night I had nightmare that the pee had gotten into the bottles and ruined them.
And the bottom shelf was where the BT labels were.

tommyboy38
07-31-2009, 09:12
Once had a dream that I met Julian Van Winkle but he didn't like me abd said I couldn't buy any Pappy 15 ever again. :eek:

ggilbertva
08-01-2009, 11:47
Once had a dream that I met Julian Van Winkle but he didn't like me abd said I couldn't buy any Pappy 15 ever again. :eek:

LOL.....you better start buying all the Pappy 15 you can just in case you bump into him.

tommyboy38
08-02-2009, 19:31
I would if I could find any. Luckily I have two in the bunker in addition to one open.

ggilbertva
08-02-2009, 20:09
I would if I could find any. Luckily I have two in the bunker in addition to one open.

I was fortunate and purchased 4 bottles for $36 each about 2 years ago.

Joshua
08-05-2009, 11:39
I had a dream last night that I was going to fly to the moon. Without training, or preparation, NASA just decided to put me on the moon. Well as exciting as it was, I was very nervous and decided to walk down the street to the pentagon to demand answers on why it was /me/ that was going, and get assurance of safety.

At this point, I could magically walk through doors and security systems if I concentrated, so I walked into the pentagon and found a weird cafeteria style area full of government bigshots. I demanded answers, and was told to talk to some lady who had been on the moon before about how it would be. I realized the pentagon had a liquor store inside and remembered all the talk on here about the dusties in DC.

I got excited, and thought "If I'm going to the moon, these guys can at least give me free bourbon!"

It was ALL Jim Beam products. And not the good ones... A bunch of almost empty bottles of Knob Creek, JB White, and everything you would NOT want to get. Then, there was a huge mirror that had a bird wing on it, so I thought Turkey or Eagle Rare. As I pulled it down, it was actually a JB White mirror.

Then I woke up, disturbed, confused, and happy I'm not on the moon.