PDA

View Full Version : Check out Bourbon Barrel Foods

IronHead
09-02-2009, 17:15
I don't know how many of you have seen this guy's products. I am in no way affiliated with this company, just thought fellow bourbon lovers like to cook might want to check it out. I can vouch for the smoked salt, smoked paprika, aged worcestershire sauce and bourbon barrel vanilla. They are all first rate.

http://www.bourbonbarrelfoods.com/home/

Josh
09-04-2009, 12:47
I don't know how many of you have seen this guy's products. I am in no way affiliated with this company, just thought fellow bourbon lovers like to cook might want to check it out. I can vouch for the smoked salt, smoked paprika, aged worcestershire sauce and bourbon barrel vanilla. They are all first rate.

http://www.bourbonbarrelfoods.com/home/

I got some of the Bourbon Vanilla Sorghum and it was great. Highly Recommended.

barturtle
09-04-2009, 13:33
I can vouch for the smoked sea salt. Not so thrilled with the smoked paprika.

IronHead
09-04-2009, 14:01
I can vouch for the smoked sea salt. Not so thrilled with the smoked paprika.

I made a mistake. I double checked and the smoked paprika I have is not made by Bourbon Barrel Foods. In fact, it's not bourbon barrel smoked. So I can't vouch for it.

Jono
09-04-2009, 20:01
"I got some of the Bourbon Vanilla Sorghum and it was great. Highly Recommended."

Josh, that is what caught my eye....it looks good.

Josh
09-04-2009, 20:15
"I got some of the Bourbon Vanilla Sorghum and it was great. Highly Recommended."

Josh, that is what caught my eye....it looks good.

I got it at the BHC actually. It's great on pancakes & waffles or as a sub for molassas, honey or maple syrup. I had never had sorghum before, but it made me a big fan the minute I tasted it. You won't be dissapointed Jono.

CajunKY
09-26-2009, 17:52
The wife and I made a steak dinner tonight using Bourbon Barrel Food ingredients. I used the bourbon smoked sea salt and Worcestershire sauce on the ribeyes and the soy sauce in a zucchini and mushroom stir fry. Excellent stuff.

-Clay