PDA

View Full Version : Hello, im greenman

greenman
11-05-2009, 12:05
new to this board, just got a bottle of Stagg '09 and a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle 15 yrs. Which one would you open first? Never tried either, but I do enjoy Bookers. A lot of info. on this board, and very helpful. Thanks agian

funknik
11-05-2009, 12:16
new to this board, just got a bottle of Stagg '09 and a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle 15 yrs. Which one would you open first? Never tried either, but I do enjoy Bookers. A lot of info. on this board, and very helpful. Thanks agian
Welcome to the board! Post often . . . I don't think it matters which of those you open first -- I have a feeling you'll like either one better than Booker's!

DeanSheen
11-05-2009, 13:05
Do you battle Nightman?

http://www.begreenman.com/Assets/fangif/green-man-costume-with-fing.gif

Or dont you watch It's Always Sunny?

jburlowski
11-05-2009, 15:37
If you like Booker's, the GTS will likely be more to your (current) taste. The PVW 15 is one of the best bourbons on the market... savor it.

fishnbowljoe
11-05-2009, 16:02
Welcome to SB Greenman. Hope you like our little corner of the web world. As far as choosing a bottle to open first, flip a coin. :lol: It's all good. Cheers. Joe

greenman
11-05-2009, 16:48
Probably, will open PVW 15yr. this weekend. Any other bourbons that arent quite as costly, had to pay around $65 for each bottle, that are more of a everyday drinker. Enjoy, blanton's, corner creek reserve. Thanks for the welcome. Im from nothwest ohio area, bluffton, oh.

independant
11-05-2009, 22:31
Do you battle Nightman?

http://www.begreenman.com/Assets/fangif/green-man-costume-with-fing.gif

Or dont you watch It's Always Sunny?

Day man battles the night man. LOL
Welcome to Straight Bourbon Greenman. Those are both great pours but are also very different.

Josh
11-06-2009, 11:06
Welcome greenman! Those are both very popular whiskeys you have there. Open them both and enjoy!

Virus_Of_Life
12-08-2009, 20:05
Greenman, please accept my welcome to the site. And please read my Private Message regarding other things.