PDA

View Full Version : first ever Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Cocktail

TomFischer
01-27-2010, 17:53
We just invented the world's first Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Cocktail on BourbonBlog.com with help from Louisville Mixologist Stephen Dennison.

I invite you to watch the video of us creating it and the recipe too on this link:
http://www.bourbonblog.com/blog/2010/01/26/the-first-beer-bourbon-and-bbq-cocktail-in-the-world-from-bourbonblog-com-evan-williams-honey-reserve-makers-mark/

We created this cocktail to celebrate the Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Festival we will be covering this weekend in Manhattan. I'd love to hear your all's thoughts, try the recipe out!
Cheers,
Tom

craigthom
01-27-2010, 18:52
It looks OK, but, where I'm from, barbecue is smoked pork. Sauce is a condiment served at the table, not an ingredient.

TomFischer
01-27-2010, 22:01
Thanks for your feedback and for checking this out, Craig. This cocktail actually tastes quite delicious when you drink it with a BBQ sandwich. All these ingredients are good friends will make you feel like you are sipping a Bourbon while relaxing in a smokehouse in the misty Bluegrass Country of Kentucky.

It looks OK, but, where I'm from, barbecue is smoked pork. Sauce is a condiment served at the table, not an ingredient.