PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from MD

4thecrue
02-21-2010, 15:42
Hey all, I have been a member here for sometime but have not posted until now. I belong to several other forums but an not much of a poster. I have enjoyed reading through some of your posts over the last year and thought it was time to post an intro. I am married with a two year old and live in MD. I enjoy a wide variety of bourbons and don't have much of a favorite. I do tend to look forward to the BTAC release every year. I also enjoy good beers, Rum and scotch from time to time. I like to smoke a good cigar whenever i can as well. Hopefully i can jump into some conversations here and get to know some of you.

Damon

SMOWK
02-21-2010, 16:04
Welcome!

Quite a few Marylanders have spoken up in the past few months, including me. I'm down on Delmarva. If you ever plan a trip to OC, give me a heads up. I can assist with a good deal on hotels, as I work for 10 of them.

Hope to see you around.

fishnbowljoe
02-22-2010, 17:19
Welcome to SB Damon. 'Bout time you joined the party. :lol: Glad you decided to become more active. Official chats are Thursday and Sunday nights, but most nights you can usually find someone in the chat room. Enjoy. Cheers! Joe

cigarnv
02-23-2010, 05:22
Where abouts in Md. are you? Close to DC/VA?

4thecrue
02-25-2010, 14:23
I am about a half hour north of Balto. I'd say an hour and a half plus to DC.

SMOWK
02-25-2010, 19:29
Check out Shawan Liquors if you haven't already.

4thecrue
02-25-2010, 20:08
I pass through that area every now and again thanks for the tip. From the website it looks like a decent place.

D

SMOWK
02-25-2010, 20:27
Shawan has the best selection in quite a big radius. If you find a better store, please let me know. Whenever I head up that way, which is quite often, I stop there and spend at least ... money.

I happened upon the place 5 or so years ago trying to find some beer on my way to the in-laws. What a find.

dgonano
02-25-2010, 22:19
I'm just above Jacksonville, so we can always get together and enjoy some fine selections.

4thecrue
03-01-2010, 16:44
Dave G,

you are not too far from me. When the weather breaks who knows some Cigars and Bourbon on the deck!

D

p_elliott
03-02-2010, 09:08
Dave G,

you are not too far from me. When the weather breaks who knows some Cigars and Bourbon on the deck!

D

Damon

You are about to meet up with one of the nicest guys, a great bourbon enthusiast and he has a great palet for picking bourbons. This is a guy you want to set on the deck and drink several bourbons with and learn a lot.

Paul