PDA

View Full Version : First Post

srxblue
03-01-2010, 10:49
I've just want to say high from the Chicago suburbs. I've been reading the forum for a long time and have finally gotten around to posting somthing. Has anyone tried "80 Strong" I've seen the bottle at local Binnys, was wondering if it is any good. If this has been discussed elsewhere I apologize in advance.

Dramiel McHinson
03-01-2010, 11:20
I've just want to say high from the Chicago suburbs.

A fine hello to you as well, SRXblue. I have eyeballed the 80 Strong for a while too but haven't tried it yet. I haven't heard any opinions on it but this is the right place to find out.

Josh
03-01-2010, 13:07
I've just want to say high from the Chicago suburbs. I've been reading the forum for a long time and have finally gotten around to posting somthing. Has anyone tried "80 Strong" I've seen the bottle at local Binnys, was wondering if it is any good. If this has been discussed elsewhere I apologize in advance.

Welcome srx. Unfortunately you'll find that there are no serious bourbon lovers in the Chicago area. :lol:

But seriously folks...cheers and welcome to SB!:toast:

fishnbowljoe
03-01-2010, 15:52
Welcome to SB from a fellow northern Illinois resident. I'm from Rockford. Josh was right. There aren't too many serious bourbon drinkers up here. :rolleyes: There's not much good bourbon either. :skep: Heck, I have to go to Wisconsin to find good stuff. :lol: Anyway, glad to have you. Looking forward to your posts. Cheers! Joe

OscarV
03-02-2010, 13:44
Has anyone tried "80 Strong" I've seen the bottle at local Binnys, was wondering if it is any good.

The label, yes.
The bourbon, no.