PDA

View Full Version : Lurking no more

OHMatt
03-04-2010, 13:18
Hi,

I have been lurking on this site for months, finally registered a few weeks back.

My name is Matt and I have been enjoying whiskey for some time. I have been sampling many bourbons lately as I have a huge selection at a store near my work (Cincinnati, OH).

I picked up 4 bottles today Sazerac, 4 Roses Small Batch, Old Rip Van Winkle 10/107, and Old Forester Signature. The Old Forester is one I haven't had yet.

I also really enjoy cigars and realized I know the member AVB from the cigarpass forums.

Thanks for having me,
-Matt-

OscarV
03-04-2010, 13:21
Thanks for having me,

Thanks for joining us. Welcome aboard.
I was just posting about ORVW10/107 in another thread, now I see your post, I think I'm gonna have to open one.

fishnbowljoe
03-04-2010, 15:24
Thanks for joining us. Welcome aboard.
I was just posting about ORVW10/107 in another thread, now I see your post, I think I'm gonna have to open one.

You're just too easy Oscar. :slappin: Hmmm, I see a current bottle of Yellowstone on my shelf. (Hint. Hint)

Anyway, welcome aboard Matt. Glad to have you. Nice purchase on the four bottles. Let us know what you think. Since you've been hanging around a while, you probably have a fair idea of what's what. We're here just in case you get confused and need a little help. :lol: Cheers! Joe

CorvallisCracker
03-04-2010, 15:27
Hi,

I have been lurking on this site for months, finally registered a few weeks back.

So that was your fin we saw cruising back and forth just offshore?

Thanks for having me,

Sure! Consider yourself had!

Wait...that came out wrong...

Chu'Wuti
03-04-2010, 20:36
Welcome, Matt! This is a great group of folks here! I'm having a lot of fun learning from them!

Sandy

Inthewater
03-05-2010, 07:44
How was the 4 Roses? Can't find the stuff around here. :(

Oh, welcome to the party, great info here. Has really helped me find some stuff I like or even love.

OHMatt
03-09-2010, 09:47
How was the 4 Roses? Can't find the stuff around here. :(

Oh, welcome to the party, great info here. Has really helped me find some stuff I like or even love.

I like the 4 Roses Small Batch. I also enjoy the 4 Roses Yellow.

I had a Party Source bottling of the single barrel that was good but I didn't like it as much as the others, but might try the 'standard fare' in the future.