PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky Bourbon candle

silverfish
10-13-2010, 07:19
My wife & her sister were doing some sewing this past wknd and they
had a candle burning. I asked what the scent was and was told it was
Kentucky Bourbon! I found them on-line at Candleberry (http://www.candleberry.com/search.aspx?find=kentucky+bourbon). The description:

"Bourbon distillers such as Wild Turkey, Jim Beam and Jack Daniels carry our
Kentucky Bourbon flavor in their gift shops in one form or another. The scent
includes caramel, vanilla, and just a touch of seasoning from the barrels used
to age Bourbon. Totally intoxicating but legal."

Thought I'd share in case anyone else might be interested - they have
seven different sizes. It has a nice scent to it.

smokinjoe
10-13-2010, 07:59
I believe this is the same type of candle that I picked at the HH Gift Shop a couple of years ago. It sits on a shelf in my garage. Occasionally, when I'm getting something off that shelf, I'll pick up a whiff of the candle. Takes me back to Bourbon Country, and usually prods me to have a pour. As if I need more prodding. It is a nice smell.

MikeK
10-13-2010, 08:58
I've bought a number of these over the years, in KY and by mail. They smell great. It is also a good solution for when my wife wants a candle going but I don't want it to mess with my whiskey sippin !

NeoTexan
10-13-2010, 10:43
Makers has a version (in their dipped glass) at the gift shop. My wife loves to burn them.

camduncan
10-13-2010, 12:55
I've been wanting to pick a couple of these up for months now, but most places won't ship internationally or if they do they charge a small fortune. Thanks for posting the link to their store - it's another avenue for me to check out.