PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

flintlock
11-25-2010, 14:35
Hello - Glad to have found this forum, and to have found bourbon. After years of trying to drink single malt scotch and never being able to enjoy it, I feel like I've just found money in the couch! I'm really enjoying working my way down the bourbon aisle and appreciate the knowledge represented here.

Cheers
Ryan

Josh
11-25-2010, 14:47
Hello - Glad to have found this forum, and to have found bourbon. After years of trying to drink single malt scotch and never being able to enjoy it, I feel like I've just found money in the couch! I'm really enjoying working my way down the bourbon aisle and appreciate the knowledge represented here.

Cheers
Ryan

Welcome Ryan! Today, of all days, may your Turkey be Wild!:lol:

Skunk
11-25-2010, 16:12
Be aware that bourbon is more dangerous than scotch. It's delicious, which unfortunately is indirectly proportional to your abilty to walk/talk etc. Be careful out there.

flintlock
11-25-2010, 18:22
Be aware that bourbon is more dangerous than scotch. It's delicious, which unfortunately is indirectly proportional to your abilty to walk/talk etc. Be careful out there.

You said a mouthful... no pun intended.

fishnbowljoe
11-29-2010, 15:09
Welcome to SB Ryan. I've already talked to you in chat a couple of times, so no need for any further amenities. Just hang on and enjoy the ride. :cool: Cheers! Joe

ratcheer
11-30-2010, 06:45
Welcome to the site, Ryan. Which bourbons are you enjoying the most?

Tim

flintlock
11-30-2010, 14:09
I've worked my way through Basil Hayden's (meh...) Maker's (meh...) Bulleit (wow!) EW BIB white label (double wow!) 4 Roses yellow (pretty good) and Knob Creek, about which I'm not sure. Plus Dickel, my favorite TN.

Starting to lay in a small bunker, starting to map out all the liquor stores, using Google to find small one out of the way, planning out monthly buying expenditures, setting goals...in short I'm hopelessly hooked. :bowdown:

Pieface
12-01-2010, 20:00
Welcome to the board proper Ryan.

Enjoy yourself here. The board is a wealth of knowledge and the people here are first rate.

Sounds like you got the bug good :lol: