PDA

View Full Version : Hello from SoCal

Lucas Jackson
12-10-2010, 22:42
Hi SB,

Another one with the fever! I'm very excited to join your community. I enjoy scotch but truely love burbon and am broadening my tastes in both. The info available here is addicting!

Tonight is Weller 12 which I have SB to thank :grin:

Andrew

bonneamie
12-10-2010, 22:46
Welcome! I have always enjoyed my visits to Corona. I'm toasting you with a little OFBB.

Lucas Jackson
12-11-2010, 00:23
Cheers!

Go Wings =]

p_elliott
12-13-2010, 09:03
Welcome Andrew enjoyed chatting with you in the gazebo the other night make it a habit of stopping in. Tell us a little more about what bourbons you have tried and which ones you liked and didn't like. What got you started with bourbon? Enjoy the site and feel free to ask questions have fun and make some new friends.

fishnbowljoe
12-13-2010, 16:49
Welcome Andrew enjoyed chatting with you in the gazebo the other night make it a habit of stopping in. Tell us a little more about what bourbons you have tried and which ones you liked and didn't like. What got you started with bourbon? Enjoy the site and feel free to ask questions have fun and make some new friends.

What he said. :rolleyes: Welcome Andrew. Glad to have you. Joe

Lucas Jackson
12-13-2010, 18:44
I started drinking whiskey a few years ago. Had a short run with Jack, and a long run with Jim. I tried a variety whiskeys behind the bar, kept coming back to bourbon. Was on a scotch kick for a bit a few months ago, but that was short lived.

I've tried most of the "supermarket" bourbons MM KC WR, but since finding SB.com here are some likes/dislikes

Recently Tried
--------------
Like :grin: :
Weller SR
WT 101
FC

Dislike :shithappens: :
Just had a pour of a new OGD BiB. Did not enjoy it. Will try it again some other time.

Had a few that weren't my speed but the OGD BiB is the only one I can say I did not like.

Gee-Man
12-14-2010, 06:01
From one SoCal'er to another, welcome!!