PDA

View Full Version : Any dusty sightings around NOLA?

trumpstylz
05-10-2011, 18:22
sorry to start a second thread, but i figured nobody would notice it in the first.

has anyone seen any dusties around NOLA?

wadewood
05-11-2011, 07:29
Louisiana sells hard liquor everywhere - Grocery stores, Walgreens, etc. There are some stand alone wine/liquor stores, but those tend to be high volume and less possibilities of dusties. I was there last year and spent a 1/2 day out dusty hunting and found nothing. I'm sure there are some dusties to be found.

OscarV
05-11-2011, 16:10
What does NOLA stand for?

dean_martin
05-11-2011, 17:17
What does NOLA stand for?

Oscar, please! You're either baiting (which I fell for) or you're going to kick yourself: New Orleans, LA.

BourbonRob
05-11-2011, 17:24
Suprisingly, I've never found any dusties in NOLA... You would think it'd be a good place to hunt

OscarV
05-11-2011, 17:26
Oscar, please! You're either baiting (which I fell for) or you're going to kick yourself: New Orleans, LA.

No not me cuz this ain't the PR&C thread, but I'd love to spill some bourbon in 'NawLeans cuz it's the original sin capiital.

Rughi
05-11-2011, 17:31
No not me cuz this ain't the PR&C thread, but I'd love to spill some bourbon in 'NawLeans cuz it's the original sin capiital.

ahem...
Sodom and Gomorrah (let the DJ play!)

I found a few Eagle Rare 10/101s, but they wouldn't still be there even if I remembered where a got them. And speaking of spilling some bourbon, one of them did a great job as a trunk air freshener in the rental. I wonder if there are mom and pop stores in the area. I don't think alcohol is very gumint controlled in the Land of the Drive Through Daiquiries.

Roger

dean_martin
05-11-2011, 17:32

yep, hope da Mighty Mississipp goes easy on it.

sailor22
05-11-2011, 19:43
I have seen liquor on sale at gas stations and in tire stores in La. Surprised it isn't in vending machines.

tmckenzie
05-12-2011, 05:25
If you like rum, you need to go by the new orleans rum distillery. They make some fine stuff.