PDA

View Full Version : TRYBOX: Anyone Try Them?

mrviognier
05-16-2011, 09:44
My local Heaven Hill rep just dropped these on my desk:
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii95/mrviognier/DC.jpg

While there's a thread about these, there are no tasting notes (at least that I found). Has anyone actually tasted them?

mosugoji64
05-16-2011, 19:52
Haven't tried these, but I did have the opportunity to try some white dog at BT. It was surprisingly drinkable, but very simple. No complexity. I would be interested to know how HH white dog compares.

Ian S.
05-16-2011, 19:59
I have been scouting my local stores for these, no luck so far. Will report back when I find some because I will be cracking them open ASAP.

mrviognier
05-16-2011, 20:28
Guess I have something to try after coaching my son's baseball team tomorrow night, huh?

Will report back.

LikeItWasSodaPop
05-16-2011, 21:07
I saw a certain SB member today and he had choice words for this stuff. Basically he picked up the bottle AND STARTED YELLING AT IT.

MarkEdwards
05-17-2011, 03:31
I saw a certain SB member today and he had choice words for this stuff. Basically he picked up the bottle AND STARTED YELLING AT IT.

Yelling encouragement or complaints?

tmckenzie
05-17-2011, 04:11
I am wanting to try them too. Especially the rye. Rye white dog is not tasty to me at all. Totally differnt stuff.

LikeItWasSodaPop
05-17-2011, 09:29
He said something like, "It burned a hole in my stomach" ...

Actual quote was much funnier ... I just had never seen someone pick up a bottle and yell at it. I thought it was an appropriate gesture and I will add it to my repertoire.

Lost Pollito
05-17-2011, 21:27
This is true. I yelled at it. Mixed with Alpha King...was kinda pallatable. Rough sauce. Smells like corn tortillas to me. It did rip the hell out of my stomach.