PDA

View Full Version : Abandonded

doubleblank
08-15-2011, 14:06
There is an interesting website where a photographer has undertaken the task of both 1) photgraphing abandoned structures and 2) researching and telling the story behind the buildings/businesses/etc. He has a lot of pics at Old Taylor. The distilleries and breweries are under the "Industry" tab.

www.abandonedonline.net

Randy

ThomasH
08-16-2011, 12:01
I can't understand why someone hasn't rehabed this place. The juice distilled here in the ND days is awesome. To me, it deserves a spot right next to Stitzel Weller in the re-open category!

Thomas

p_elliott
08-18-2011, 09:31
One of our members Gberger took some nice pictures of the inside of of Old Taylor during the sampler.

http://www.burgersphoto.com/Other/Kentucky-Bourbon-Trail/16925897_WPGNBQ#1279272472_J5Vf6PF

Josh
08-18-2011, 21:28
I can't understand why someone hasn't rehabed this place. The juice distilled here in the ND days is awesome. To me, it deserves a spot right next to Stitzel Weller in the re-open category!

Thomas

I agree, but I think it's one of those cases where it would take more to rehab than one could make in a few decades selling the stuff. c.f. the Packard Plant in Detroit.