PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Los Angeles

Scooter
02-20-2012, 13:20
Hello from the west side of Los Angeles. I've enjoyed bourbon for a few years, but only became passionate over the past seven months. The SB vatting alone was worth the price of admission here, a perfect evening reward for the daily 405 crawl. Thanks for all the great advice and the entertaining conversation!

sku
02-20-2012, 14:51
Welcome! Always good to see another Angeleno on the forums.

gburger
02-20-2012, 15:41
Welcome,
I worked in Westwood for 12 years.

Scooter
02-20-2012, 17:34
Welcome! Always good to see another Angeleno on the forums.

Sku, a real pleasure. I've been enjoying your blog for several years now (originally stumbled on your reviews of the mediocre eating choices at Disneyland), but your write the perfect combination of posts on whiskey, cheese, restaurants and now salt. Was just in what I assume is your neighborhood last week, at Genwa's.

jtexaslonestar
02-20-2012, 17:44
Welcome! Look forward to seeing you around on the forum. This site has been a great learning experience.

sku
02-20-2012, 18:07
Sku, a real pleasure. I've been enjoying your blog for several years now (originally stumbled on your reviews of the mediocre eating choices at Disneyland), but your write the perfect combination of posts on whiskey, cheese, restaurants and now salt. Was just in what I assume is your neighborhood last week, at Genwa's.

What Disneyland needs is a good whiskey bar! Seriously though, thanks for your kind words.