PDA

View Full Version : Boca Raton bottle shopping

Smithford
02-29-2012, 16:52
Does anyone here live in Boca Raton? Visited there recently? I'm looking for some recommendations.

I'll be there for a few days on business later this month and I'd like to hit a few stores with good selection. I only get to the US a few times per year. This trip, I won't have much time to myself, so I'll need to maximize shopping efficiency.

Don't worry, I won't clean out your local sweet spot. I can only bring back a bottle and a half duty free. :grin:

Thanks.

MJL
03-01-2012, 03:40
Well, Total Wine is not to be missed (google for their locations in Palm Beach County) and ABC is also OK but not as worthy as Total Wine. A few Winn Dixie grocery stores have liqour shops that might be worthy of a look. You'll have to google Winn Dixie to determine locations of the locations with liquor stores. I know there are a few in Northern Broward County that are good pickins when sales are on.....

Smithford
03-01-2012, 06:56
Very helpful, thanks!

bourboncc
03-01-2012, 13:23
Well, Total Wine is not to be missed (google for their locations in Palm Beach County) and ABC is also OK but not as worthy as Total Wine. A few Winn Dixie grocery stores have liqour shops that might be worthy of a look. You'll have to google Winn Dixie to determine locations of the locations with liquor stores. I know there are a few in Northern Broward County that are good pickins when sales are on.....

Nailed it. I believe there is a Boca Total Wine, that should keep you busy on your trip. :slappin:

MJL
03-01-2012, 18:06
Very helpful, thanks!

Not a problem. Have a good, safe trip.