PDA

View Full Version : South Dakota's in the house!

UZI4U
03-30-2012, 19:48
I did a search and I'm the only S. Dakotan to post here. KC changed my religion several years ago and I've recently endeavored to become a Bourbon aficionado...apparently the only one in SD.

I collect guns and cigars. Now I'm adding the third element so I can become my own agency. I've been lurking for a few months and decided to sign up a few days ago. I'm working my first taste of Bulleit tonight and I have a long way to go...but that's the best part. :grin:

ILLfarmboy
03-30-2012, 21:20
I did a search and I'm the only S. Dakotan to post here. KC changed my religion several years ago and I've recently endeavored to become a Bourbon aficionado...apparently the only one in SD.

I collect guns and cigars. Now I'm adding the third element so I can become my own agency. I've been lurking for a few months and decided to sign up a few days ago. I'm working my first taste of Bulleit tonight and I have a long way to go...but that's the best part. :grin:

Welcome....felow bourbon lover and gun collector.

That's a Remmy 700 SPS Varmint .308 in my pic. (hard to see)

Brisko
03-30-2012, 22:33
Welcime. I grew up in Canton and spent a lot of time in the western part of the state hunting and hiking. Went to college in Sioux Falls..

berto
03-31-2012, 02:07
Welcome. Here's to bourbon and guns.

BFerguson
03-31-2012, 05:36
Not quite, I know of at least one other. In the Sioux Falls area I believe.

Welcome on board.

B

JayMonster
03-31-2012, 09:30
Long time cigar smoker, less time in the bourbon world, and just recently got a Sig Sauer P266 to complete (or is it begin), my own ATF agency :cool:

Glad to see others see the benefits of combining those hobbies as well.

Welcome aboard.

UZI4U
04-01-2012, 20:50
Welcome....felow bourbon lover and gun collector.

That's a Remmy 700 SPS Varmint .308 in my pic. (hard to see)

I was checking out one of those today that's threaded from the factory. My Sandstorm would fit nicely on it I might add. :grin:

Welcime. I grew up in Canton and spent a lot of time in the western part of the state hunting and hiking. Went to college in Sioux Falls..

I love the Hills and I'm here to stay. ;)

Welcome. Here's to bourbon and guns.

Here here!! :toast:

Not quite, I know of at least one other. In the Sioux Falls area I believe.

Welcome on board.

B

Sewer Falls is more like East Dakota. :lol:

Long time cigar smoker, less time in the bourbon world, and just recently got a Sig Sauer P266 to complete (or is it begin), my own ATF agency :cool:

Glad to see others see the benefits of combining those hobbies as well.

Welcome aboard.

Thanks for the welcome fellas...I think I found a good place to hang my hat. :cool:

mrviognier
04-08-2012, 09:26
Welcome to SB! I've been through SD a few times...last time to visit Garretson, the only town in the U.S. to bear my family's name. Nice place. How's the Bourbon selection up there?