PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Milwaukee

nocoins
04-06-2012, 13:52
Hey all,

I've been lurking for a while and thought I'd say hello. I'm primarily a drinker of kentucky straight bourbon, but I enjoy ryes, tennesee whiskies, and scotch as well. See you all around the forum.

jaycamm
04-06-2012, 15:20
Welcome! I hope you like as much as i do.

White Dog
04-06-2012, 19:19
Hello Milwaukee! Welcome. And just so you know, the bigger Sendik's chain is still running the FR Small Batch at $19.99, which seems crazy low to me. I'm on my third bottle.:cool:

HipFlask
04-06-2012, 20:57
Hello Milwaukee! Welcome. And just so you know, the bigger Sendik's chain is still running the FR Small Batch at $19.99, which seems crazy low to me. I'm on my third bottle.:cool:

Welcome and I too am enjoying the 4 Roses on sale! Shh dont tell anyone

nocoins
04-06-2012, 21:09
True! It was $18.99 when I found it. Crazy. And they say it'll run for another week or so -- they have plenty.

mrviognier
04-07-2012, 12:15
Welcome! Was in Milwaukee two months ago, and was really impressed with the variety of American whiskies available there. Enjoyed a great meal at Rumpus (& will be back soon to do a dinner there), and met with the head buyer at Sendik's, the owner at Ray's and a whole lotta other great folks.

Living next door in MN I can tell you I'm jealous of the better Bourbon selection y'all have...which means I'll be back quite often!