PDA

View Full Version : New from Minneapolis, MN

BrewerMatty
04-16-2012, 14:48
Good afternoon everyone,

After reading countless threads on this site, I figured it was finally time to join in the fun.

I live in the Plymouth area of the twin cities and have been into bourbon for a little over 2 years. However, the past 6 months the obsession officially kicked in.

Looking forward to getting to know many of you, and sharing my secret bourbon hiding spots in the twin cities with you all.

Mj

Brisko
04-16-2012, 14:51
Welcome. There's a few of us on here, all good people.

Good to have another one from the west side (I'm in Maple Grove).

BFerguson
04-16-2012, 16:25
Welcome aboard! While not from the cities, I'm close enough to try and get some buying in up there when I can.

I'm certainly all ears for your sharing. PM me, we'll talk.

We've got a growing contingency of MN's going on recently, nice to see the ranks swell.

B

sob0728
04-16-2012, 19:38
Yes, by all means, PM me with your secret bourbon spots. I am on the northeast side of the cities, but I get out to the west side about once a week and I am always looking for new places to shop.

Welcome to SB!

Max Power
04-17-2012, 15:19
I'm new here too and from the Twin Cities. Everyone seems pretty decent to newbies and tolerates my questions. Welcome.

BrewerMatty
04-17-2012, 16:30
Love the Simpsons reference quote in the signature!

mrviognier
04-18-2012, 18:36
Welcome!

Seems to be an increasing number of Minnesotans here on the board. Is it just me, or is it time to try to plan a night out?

grahampuba
11-25-2012, 14:10
Welcome!

Seems to be an increasing number of Minnesotans here on the board. Is it just me, or is it time to try to plan a night out?

Just joined here in Mpls. Think I may have met you at a High West tasting at SLL. My Wife might be considered the Mother Hen of the NSBG as well. If it ever arises, keep me posted for a meet up.