PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorite Places to Enjoy a Cigar

cigarnv
05-22-2012, 06:15
Enjoying a cigar seems to be getting more difficult with all the new laws and regulations these days ..... but we all find a way to do it. All of us probably have a few favorite places to enjoy a cigar.. at home, a local shop, possibly a local watering hole with an outside patio, etc. If you are traveling or on vacation and find a special spot please be sure to tell us about it....

Tell us about your favorite smoking spot or spots and if possible include a picture.....

cigarnv
05-22-2012, 06:20
As soon as the weather warms up I head to the patio behind my home to enjoy cigars. It is my favorite spot as I just have to walk out the door!! I also have a great selection of whiskey to enjoy!!

Tony
05-22-2012, 11:23
I am with you and enjoy my backyard-

http://www.whitehounds.com/pix/cigar/mychair.jpg

cigarnv
05-22-2012, 12:13
I am with you and enjoy my backyard-

http://www.whitehounds.com/pix/cigar/mychair.jpg
Now that is the way to enjoy a fine cigar!!!!

Bourbon Boiler
05-22-2012, 20:28
Every summer, my brother and I enjoy a cigar on a balcony of a condo in a new location for a family vacation. One evening each year we stay up after everyone else has gone to bed, enjoy a ~$10 cigar, and drink bourbon until the cigar has turned to ash. This event accounts for approximately 50% of my yearly cigar consumption.

Vosgar
06-03-2012, 14:46
As soon as the weather warms up I head to the patio behind my home to enjoy cigars. It is my favorite spot as I just have to walk out the door!! I also have a great selection of whiskey to enjoy!!

I think I may have found a new favorite place to have a cigar, your house!
When's the party?

Gary

cigarnv
06-05-2012, 13:47
I think I may have found a new favorite place to have a cigar, your house!
When's the party?

Gary

Gary my door is always open for a fellow bourbon drinker and cigar smoker... just let me know when you are in the DC area and we will make it happen.

(PS... the only exception is if you know this Hectic guy... then all invites are revoked...:lol: :lol: )

The Boozer
07-12-2012, 10:54
As shown in my avatar, by the lake make every bourbon taste better