PDA

View Full Version : Another Buckeye here

Vovan
09-15-2012, 12:53
Hi all,
another Buckeye here :-)
I live in Columbus, OH and I love bourbon. I recently discovered this site and decided to join Hope to find some good bourbon discussions here.

ThirstyinOhio
09-15-2012, 13:58
Welcome to the forum fellow buckeye.

Vovan
09-15-2012, 14:17
Welcome to the forum fellow buckeye.
Thank you!
Seems like there are quite a few people from Columbus here.

Phil T
09-16-2012, 09:43
Welcome Buckeye, from the Dayton area. As you already know, our selection is not that great. TPS is our friend

Vovan
09-16-2012, 13:02
Welcome Buckeye, from the Dayton area. As you already know, our selection is not that great. TPS is our friend
Hey Phil,
I go to Dayton for work every once in a while.

callmeox
09-16-2012, 19:10
Welcome to the site. Great to have another Buckeye around.

cbus
09-17-2012, 18:29
Welcome! The more bourbon lovers we get in this state, the better chance there is of some of the stuff we talk about here actually making it to our wonderful state stores.

ThirstyinOhio
09-18-2012, 12:39
Welcome! The more bourbon lovers we get in this state, the better chance there is of some of the stuff we talk about here actually making it to our wonderful state stores.

I agree, and if anyone hears of a good bourbon bar/restaurant/bourbon dinner, please share with the rest of us.

Tony
09-18-2012, 12:41
Howdy and welcome from up in Michigan.

Best regards, Tony

Flyfish
09-21-2012, 11:56
Welcome!
When in Columbus, I shop at Weiland's. Ain't no Party Source or Liquor Barn but, for Ohio, the selection is pretty good and the staff is helpful. They are also eager to expand the bourbon supply by forwarding to the Liquor Control Gods the requests for stuff they are not allowed to stock.

cbus
09-21-2012, 15:59
Welcome!
When in Columbus, I shop at Weiland's. Ain't no Party Source or Liquor Barn but, for Ohio, the selection is pretty good and the staff is helpful. They are also eager to expand the bourbon supply by forwarding to the Liquor Control Gods the requests for stuff they are not allowed to stock.

Weilands is my favorite state store as well. Pretty much the best selection you will find in the state. They also have great meats for grilling, fwiw.

msong
10-10-2012, 15:37
Just joined as well, Buckeye alumn originally from KY, but live in Cali now! Hello everyone ;)

steeltownbbq
10-12-2012, 20:53
Hi all,
another Buckeye here :-)
I live in Columbus, OH and I love bourbon. I recently discovered this site and decided to join Hope to find some good bourbon discussions here.

Welcome we feel your pain about the Ohio bourbon choices - but the Party Source is only a couple of hours away from you

ThomasH
10-14-2012, 06:53
Welcome to the site. I make it to Columbus every summer for my daughters softball tournaments at Berliner park. Easiest field to get to of all the tournaments!

Thomas

clingman71
10-14-2012, 07:40
Not sure how I missed this post. Welcome. Phil T is right, TPS is our somewhat nearby oasis. Ohio is improving though, slowly, but improving nonetheless.

Dfndr90
10-14-2012, 11:42
Hello all,

I am also from Columbus and this is my first post although I am a long time lurker. I would love to get together with some of the other SB forum folks from Columbus.

Matt...

unclebunk
10-14-2012, 13:03
Welcome to SB, Vovan. Lots of great people here from Ohio for you to hook up with.

p_elliott
10-14-2012, 16:12
Hello all,

I am also from Columbus and this is my first post although I am a long time lurker. I would love to get together with some of the other SB forum folks from Columbus.

Matt...

I hate thread drifts but if you would become more active in the community it would help with your social activities.