PDA

View Full Version : New from San Diego

jwacky
01-07-2013, 08:55
Hello, all! Long time bourbon drinker, only recently have "committed", so to speak, to becoming an enthusiast. So really, my knowledge of bourbon is, "I like it." I enjoy it with cigars (of which I do consider myself an enthusiast) but that's about it. So I signed up here to learn and talk more about it, with hopes of that leading to further enjoyment of it. - Joe

HP12
01-07-2013, 09:01
You've come to the right place to learn about and discuss Bourbon plus more. Welcome aboard!

Tony
01-07-2013, 10:02
Howdy Joe and welcome from Michigan.

Quite a few cigar enthusiasts here as well.

Best regards, Tony

squire
01-07-2013, 10:09
Hey Joe, welcome aboard. This is certainly the place to learn, one could spend days wandering around in the archives. As for talking more about if you click on the chatroom icon at the lower left corner of the page you may find some of us there most evenings. You are welcome to join in.

jwacky
01-07-2013, 10:42
Hey Joe, welcome aboard. This is certainly the place to learn, one could spend days wandering around in the archives. As for talking more about if you click on the chatroom icon at the lower left corner of the page you may find some of us there most evenings. You are welcome to join in.

Thanks! I'll definitely check that out some time.

ChainWhip
01-07-2013, 16:28
Welcome from Seattle! We love going to SD to visit. Reading this thread reminds me I need to make a showing sometime in the chat room. (Not making excuses, but I access this forum via tapatalk 99% of the time so it's somewhat of a chore to bust out the PC)

c2walker
01-07-2013, 18:12
Welcome! I'm originally from SD. Prices tend to be on the high side, but it's not a bourbon wasteland...I spotted 2011 and 2012 PHC and other LE bottles just last week.

gburger
01-20-2013, 15:41
Welcome to the group