PDA

View Full Version : New From NJ

Diesel
02-25-2013, 22:18
Hi, I Finally took the time and joined the forum! I've been drinking bourbon for about 30 years, I'm looking forward to participating and learning from all the knowledgeable members of the community!

SFS
02-26-2013, 04:28
Welcome! There is a ton of info here, and at least a few members from your general area.

Suggestion: Fill out your profile, and let us know what you drink/recommend. I'm relatively new, and I'd like to learn from your 30 years of experience.

Tony
02-26-2013, 07:44
Good Day and welcome from Michigan.

Glad to have you here.

Best regards, Tony

ChainWhip
02-26-2013, 08:32
Nice haul on your recent purchases. Welcome to SB!

squire
02-26-2013, 08:37
Hey Diesel, welcome aboard, look forward to your participation. Why don't you drop by the chatroom some evening and introduce yourself, the icon is located at the lower left hand corner of your screen.

bourbonandbacon
02-26-2013, 15:48
welcome from a fellow garden stater. lots of good advice and people on the site. its a great resource, especially when you are considering a more expensive purchase and wondering if its worth dropping the dough. where abouts in NJ?

MyOldKyDram
02-26-2013, 16:45
Can always use an extra 30 years worth of experience around here!

Diesel
02-27-2013, 01:01
Nice haul on your recent purchases. Welcome to SB!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! ChainWhip, After striking out for years(lists, lotteries) with the PVW the Bourbon Gods finally cut me a break! Like I told my understanding wife, whatever PVW you find you buy!

Diesel
02-27-2013, 01:07
Hey Diesel, welcome aboard, look forward to your participation. Why don't you drop by the chatroom some evening and introduce yourself, the icon is located at the lower left hand corner of your screen.

I'll try to get to the chatroom squire on a night the Rangers aren't playing stinking up the ice!! Thanks!

Diesel
02-27-2013, 01:09
welcome from a fellow garden stater. lots of good advice and people on the site. its a great resource, especially when you are considering a more expensive purchase and wondering if its worth dropping the dough. where abouts in NJ?

Hey bourbonandbacon, I'm in Monmouth County around the Red Bank area