PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from NW Ohio

RBancroft
03-20-2013, 15:03
Toledo to be more specific.

After finishing my first full year reading about, buying and trying bourbon, I've come to one realization...I need to do more of all three. And now that I've found this place, I look forward to soaking up as much info as possible. Who knows, I may stumble upon a story or two to share along the way.

Meruck
03-20-2013, 15:17
Can't do to much "trying" that's for sure, welcome.

squire
03-20-2013, 15:22
Welcome aboard RBancroft, tall tales abound here so jump right in.

cbus
03-20-2013, 15:51
Greetings to a fellow Ohioan! Lots to learn here. And always a lot of "trying" to do as well!

Tony
03-20-2013, 16:58
Howdy and welcome from up North in Michigan.

Best regards, Tony

Flyfish
03-21-2013, 17:46
Toledo to be more specific.

After finishing my first full year reading about, buying and trying bourbon, I've come to one realization...I need to do more of all three. And now that I've found this place, I look forward to soaking up as much info as possible. Who knows, I may stumble upon a story or two to share along the way.
If you don't ask where I live, I won't ask where you live. Or hold it against you. You'll soon find that SB is a marvelous place to expand your bourbon knowledge. Bourbon of the Month and Tasting are great places to get ideas about what you might like to try. Of course, you might have to shop outside of Ohio to find some of the bottles SBers really love. But, then, it could take you a while just to work your way through the stuff that is available in Ohio.

rndenks
03-22-2013, 09:14
Welcome aboard from another newbie. I grew up in the Toledo area, but I live in the Cleveland area now. My family is still there, so I am back often.

You will be amazed at how much there is to learn, and this is a great place to learn. I have soaked up a ton (pun intended) in just a couple of months. Cheers.

ThirstyinOhio
03-22-2013, 10:54
The Ohio ranks of SB keep on growing! Welcome RBancroft, be prepared to learn more Bourbon than you could have ever imagined. This is a great group of people so don't be afraid to jump in to any thread or the chatroom.