PDA

View Full Version : New from Louisvile, not new to bourbon

LiveFromLou
03-27-2013, 10:50
Hey everyone, I'm Erik and I've been reading SB for a while and drinking bourbon for longer. I just started a new bourbon blog. Is it okay for me to link to my blog articles on the forums? I don't want to spam my posts, but if it's relevant or new, I think it would benefit the community.

HighInTheMtns
03-27-2013, 13:15
Welcome! Lots of members have links to their blogs in their signatures; not many, if any, link to individual posts. I recommend participating in the forum until you're familiar with the lay of the land before posting any links.

Looking forward to your contributions and hope to meet you at Sampler. Join us in the chat room some evening. Cheers!

LiveFromLou
03-27-2013, 13:28
Thanks for the welcome, Jim. How do I go about adding a signature? I'm a pretty technologically savvy guy but I'm having trouble finding where to do that in this system.

MyOldKyDram
03-27-2013, 13:37
Howdy from Lexington, Lou, and welcome!

Go to the top of the forum and click on private messages. Everything you need to add a sig will be on the left of your screen.

Tony
03-27-2013, 17:48
Howdy Erik and welcome from Michigan.

Best regards, Tony

jtexaslonestar
03-27-2013, 18:55
Welcome to SB.com Erik! Look forward to seeing you around!

p_elliott
03-28-2013, 07:39
Thanks for the welcome, Jim. How do I go about adding a signature? I'm a pretty technologically savvy guy but I'm having trouble finding where to do that in this system.

Go to top of the page click on settings from there click on edit my signature. By the way welcome to the site and come join us in chat lower left hand corner of your screen.

squire
03-28-2013, 07:48
Hello Erik, welcome aboard.

Meruck
03-28-2013, 07:49
Welcome Erik, whats the name of your blog? I would love to check it out.