PDA

View Full Version : What will you be sipping Super Bowl Sunday?

SBOmarc
02-05-2006, 14:04
Starting with EC12. Moving on to Eagle Rare SB... some Knob Creek, and planning on opening the Fall '05 Stagg if this game merits such a debut.

pepcycle
02-05-2006, 15:12
An angel appeared in my neighborhood and delivered an allocation of Weller 12 Single Barrel Lot C.
Opened and sampled, I will pour on every Seattle touchdown.
I shouldn't be too thirsty.

barturtle
02-05-2006, 15:26
I'm sticking with a raptor theme and will drink some Eagle Rare 101. Go Hawks

CrispyCritter
02-05-2006, 17:34
I have the TV's sound turned off, and I'm currently sipping some Weller 12 (a Binny's single-barrel edition). I think I'll have some Rittenhouse BIB next.

M1Paul
02-05-2006, 22:28
As a born and bred former Pittsburgher I was too involved in watching the game to do any sipping during the game, but after the Steelers did what needed to be done I enjoyed a couple pours of MM black label I brought back from a visit to Japan a few years ago. I don't drink it that often but tonight it just tasted so good. So was the bourbon that good or was it the warm feeling of the home team finally winning one for thumb?

Paul

NeoTexan
02-06-2006, 00:13
An angel appeared in my neighborhood and delivered an allocation of Weller 12 Single Barrel Lot C.
Opened and sampled, I will pour on every Seattle touchdown.
Since you have so much left perhaps you could share with the Black and Gold crowd?

SBOmarc
02-06-2006, 06:54
That is only funny because it's true.

elkdoggydog
02-06-2006, 07:25
So was the bourbon that good or was it the warm feeling of the home team finally winning one for thumb?

Paul
I'm guessing it was both. Congratulations!

luv2hunt
02-06-2006, 13:37
I will pour on every Seattle touchdown.

OMG....one lonely little drink to get you through the entire game!

That same little angel came to my house and we drained an entire bottle! Call it "drowning our sorrows"!!!!! (Well, at least we were helping someone drown his sorrows!)

Dawn

pepcycle
02-10-2006, 12:59
I made the same commitment for the UK/TN basketball game and I still haven't lowered the level in that bottle.
If I want to drink, I'm no longer tying it to sports.
:skep: