PDA

View Full Version : Documenting Bourbon...

boone
10-03-2006, 08:47
This article was published in "The Kentucky Standard"----Nelson County, Bardstown, KY, local newspaper----Sunday, October 1, 2006...

This article was a "full page"...and even when cut into two separate pieces, my scanner still would not capture all of it...Sorry :skep:

Kinda Cool...Tom Fisher, Tim Taylor, our budding film maker :grin: :grin: :grin:

We are kinda accustomed to filmmakers around here...

Big time :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: ...

Don't know if all y'all know this but producer "Jerry Brockheimer" has a home in Nelson County :grin: :grin: :grin: He and his wife practically bought the "town of Bloomfield" :grin: :grin: :grin: The town has been in a "major" refurbishing from the Brockheimer's...Restoration back to the past...The town has never looked better :grin: :grin: :grin:

Bettye Jo

TimmyBoston
10-04-2006, 00:32
That's great, Bettye Jo, very cool!

Do know off hand how many people in Kentucky are affiliated with the bourbon industry?

jeff
10-04-2006, 05:21
That's great, Bettye Jo, very cool!

Do know off hand how many people in Kentucky are affiliated with the bourbon industry?

About 4,041,769:lol::cool:

barturtle
10-04-2006, 15:02
Okay so that accounts for the entire population of the state:cool: , what about all the people that cross state lines to work, do they get counted too since they are employed in KY?

jburlowski
10-04-2006, 16:08
The only stat I could find with a Google search said 10,424 (2002). I presume this is just with distillers and wouldn't in clude related jobs such as cooperage, etc.

bobbyc
10-08-2006, 18:04
Don't know if all y'all know this but producer "Jerry Brockheimer" has a home in Nelson County
Sylvester Stallone has been observed digging fence post holes by hand and Linda Carter had a 4 wheeler accident and was treated at the local hospital. It seems that some of their Hollywood friends have found a place to be apart from the business and relax.