PDA

View Full Version : old gran dad and coca cola black!

straightwhiskeyruffneck
10-10-2006, 21:05
somtimes i enjoy a cocktail. one day going through a mini mart for a liter of coke, i found them to be completly out. i seen this coca cola black, and decided to give it a shot. i tried it out with some OGD, and wow! a very nice alternative to bourbon and coke. i drink it 1 to 3, OGD to coca cola black with ice.....how nice!

FlashPuppy
10-10-2006, 22:21
All that I know is that I had some Coke Blac a while a back and almost yacked all over the sack. :slappin: (what? it rhymes)

I seriously did NOT like the stuff. I can't believe that Coke even came out with it.

HighTower
10-11-2006, 05:32
What exactly is Coca Cola Black?

jburlowski
10-11-2006, 06:31
What exactly is Coca Cola Black?

It's a coffee-like beverage made by Coke. I think it is there answer to the popular "energy" drinks (e.g., Red Bull). It tastes like highly-sweetened coffee.

TnSquire
10-18-2006, 08:48
It is pretty disgusting BUT i am not a coffee drinker so that may explain my reaction to it. I cant think of a better way to ruin a good whiskey! :-)

jburlowski
10-18-2006, 16:13
It is pretty disgusting BUT i am not a coffee drinker so that may explain my reaction to it. I cant think of a better way to ruin a good whiskey! :-)

Try Diet Dr. Pepper... I had a girl friend in college who drank Scotch and diet DP. Tastes even worse than it sounds....