PDA

View Full Version : My compliments

cowdery
10-14-2006, 16:43
My compliments to whoever (Jim?) put this new section in place. It's one thing to create a new section, but I appreciate the extra effort of selecting some appropriate recent threads to stock it with. Innovations that make this site more inviting to new members are good for all of us.

ProofPositive
10-14-2006, 19:43
My compliments to whoever (Jim?) put this new section in place. It's one thing to create a new section, but I appreciate the extra effort of selecting some appropriate recent threads to stock it with. Innovations that make this site more inviting to new members are good for all of us.

I'll second that and raise a glass to Jim and/or whoever we should thank. Cheers!!!

TimmyBoston
10-14-2006, 22:58
Well I put a post saying we should have a newbie forum (see Software issues forum) and Jim just cliamed he had already thought of it, immediately after I posted it. :cool:

Jim, this is a great addition keep up the good work! :bowdown:

Pappy's Friend
10-15-2006, 13:06
Great addition, Jim. Thanks!

jbutler
10-15-2006, 19:10

You're welcome folks. All in a day's work. :grin:

Empty Glass
12-16-2006, 15:53
This could be the most enjoyable ongoing forums on the web. Technically were not drinking alone anymore which eliminates question #3 of the "are you an alcoholic" questionair. Seriously joining and sharing stories and drinks with you guys at SB.com has been great fun and I'ts only been a week. Cheers to the genious that lie behind the site and a toast to all who make every new member feel welcome.