PDA

View Full Version : Desperately Seeking Eagle Rare 101 Proof

kdean
11-28-2006, 21:57
I do not know much about bourbon, but my father's favorite drink for as long as I can remember is Eagle Rare (the 101 proof, not their new one). Anyway, my family and I have been buying up bottles of it wherever we can find it as we know they have stopped making it. I'm asking if anyone could point me in a direction of where/how to find bottles still sitting on shelves of liquor stores somewhere. I'm willing to pay to have it shipped if I could just find some, particularly in time for Christmas. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. I've already contacted Buffalo Trace as well. Thanks so much.

BourbonJoe
11-29-2006, 03:26
I understand that there is a bunch on shelves in Texas. Maybe one of our Texas members can be more specific as to location.
Joe :usflag:

luv2hunt
11-29-2006, 08:05
It would help if you indicated on your profile where you're from. Thanks.

Dawn

tango-papa
12-04-2006, 09:40
I saw two bottles in a small local shop 3 days ago. They were both completely covered in dust, so I'm sure they're still there if you'd like me to pick them up for you. They were approx. $19 each and I'm in the Houston metro area. Let me know.

~tp

kdean
12-12-2006, 21:06
If you can get it in Houston, I'll gladly cover expenses to ship it to Florida.

BobA
12-13-2006, 12:07
Florida? Thought you were in DC. Saw a few bottles in an Albertson's a few months ago. Where in FL?

Bob