PDA

View Full Version : Gooderham's/Pike Creek/Lot 40

Powertrip
12-23-2006, 09:55
Hey gang! Remember the limited run Corby's put out a few years back of Gooderham & Worts, Pike Creek and Lot 40 Canadian whiskies? Well I'm desperate to find a bottle of the Gooderham & Worts release! If anyone has one, or knows where I can find one, please contact me!

I tracked down several bottles of the Lot 40 and a single Pike Creek (I'll take a Pike Creek too if anyone has one!), but the elusive Gooderham is still nowhere to be found.

Just throwing this out there in case.....

Merry Christmas all!

TNbourbon
12-23-2006, 20:27
I know where one has been local to me, maybe two -- but stores are now closed till Tuesday. I'll try to remember to check then. Please let me know via PM if you locate/acquire one before then.

Powertrip
12-24-2006, 14:13
Well in almost a year of searching, I have yet to find one.....so chances are you will be my source :)

I know where one has been local to me, maybe two -- but stores are now closed till Tuesday. I'll try to remember to check then. Please let me know via PM if you locate/acquire one before then.

ILLfarmboy
01-13-2007, 19:51
I ran across two bottles of Gooderham & Worts at The Liquor Box in East Miline IL. They may ship I don't know. They also had two bottles of lot 40.

ILLfarmboy
01-14-2007, 12:52
oops I meant Moline Il.

TBoner
01-16-2007, 03:23
I found six bottles of Gooderham's and three bottles of Lot 40 yesterday here in Dallas. Let me know if you're interested.