PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Buckwheat
02-13-2007, 07:16
Hi,

I’m a native Louisvillian who still currently resides in the Commonwealth. As such, I’ve consumed my fair share of Bourbon over the years. Mostly Early Times (what my dad drank), then Makers (what my mom still drinks), then Knob Creek (etc…) and now Pappy 20 YO (etc…).

I've been married to a lovely redhead (Mary) for fourteen years. We have two boys, Charlie (9) and Mason (6). I've lived in Louisville my entire life with the exception of a one year stint at LSU. I have a degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Louisville (but I don't use it).

My other hobbies include cigars (~99% Cuban), tennis (two to three times per week), music (guitar, bass, keyboards, and a little drumming - if no one else will step up to the plate), fly fishing and camping (backpacking - no car camping for me).

I look forward to seeing what else there is out there in the bourbon world.

Julian (AKA Buckwheat)

jwrussell
02-13-2007, 07:46
Good to see you here Julian!

mozilla
02-13-2007, 08:04
Welcome to the greatest site in the wide world of bourbon. Don't forget to check out the recomended side of the user profile. There is some wonderful opinions on every type of bourbon and rye. Also, the links page will steer you to many producers pages.
Jeff Mo.

mrt
02-17-2007, 13:56
Hello and welcome!

We have sth. in common with your dad, I like Early Times, too. Though it's not found as easiliy as Jim Beam here, I pick enjoy it.

Regards,