PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all

wingnut73
03-08-2007, 20:08
I have been lurking here for awhile now reading up on old threads and thought I should finally get around to introducing myself. My name is Joe and I was born, raised, and still live in Louisville Ky. Which is good for me, because I don't know about you guys but..... I Love bourbon. My wife doesn't really understand my obsession with bourbon but I still love her and she is slowly coming around. She is more of a wine drinker and is slowly, one sip at a time, realizing that she might be a closet bourbon lover. There is always hope.

The bourbon knowledge on this board amazes me everytime I open a thread. This site has really opened up my eyes to new and different aspects of the industry and I look forward to checking the board on a daily basis.

I'll keep it brief for now so, thanks for having me here and I look forward to meeting some of you guys maybe at the sampler, the KBF or just hanging out here on this great site.

Joe

mozilla
03-08-2007, 21:13
Welcome aboard Joe! :grin:

HighTower
03-09-2007, 14:30
Welcome Joe!
Like you say, the knowledge of some of the members on this board is second to none, and since I joined last year, I have learnt so much I didn't know. It's a great learning experience and a great place to make friends!
Although a pity that KY is not in Australia! :grin:

Scott