PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Cox...Super Moderator

boone
04-08-2007, 10:56
Congratulations, Bobby...

You are our "Super Man" "Super Moderator" :grin: :grin: :grin:

Looks like you will have to "trash" that fancy shirt that I created (especially for you) not long ago...I'll have to find time to make another with a different color thread and digitize new title? :grin: :grin: :grin: Like orange...or is that golden orange? :grin: :grin: :grin:

Bettye Jo

bobbyc
04-08-2007, 11:17
Looks like you will have to "trash" that fancy shirt that I created (especially for you) not long ago...

No way I'd do that! Super Thanks for the well wishes!

jbutler
04-08-2007, 12:05

Looks like you will have to "trash" that fancy shirt that I created (especially for you) not long ago...I'll have to find time to make another with a different color thread and digitize new title? :grin: :grin: :grin: Like orange...or is that golden orange? :grin: :grin: :grin:

Bettye Jo

Yep, Bobby's "all that" now. :lol:

Bobby is and always has been lead moderator. Promoting him to Super-Moderator is something I was supposed to have done when we made the move to vbulletin, I just spaced it out. It's not a made up title though, I swear. Super-Moderator is an actual user class. :grin:

Orange looks good on him, don't you think?

TNbourbon
04-08-2007, 12:31
Since when has it taken a formal declaration to know that Bobby's a super (bourbon) guy? Hasn't it been obvious for quite some time?:skep:
Anyway, Bobby, glad you now carry the title you've long represented.:toast:

camduncan
04-08-2007, 15:20
Congrats Bobby :cool: :cool:
Do we have to start calling you Boss Jnr now? :slappin:

Barrel_Proof
04-08-2007, 18:20

Bettye Jo

I think the dude needs an embroidered leotard for leaping tall loads of b.s. in a single bound! We all know that is the major task facing our mods around here!

HighTower
04-09-2007, 03:07

Bettye Jo
Bettye Jo,
Maybe Bobby just needs an orange cape with SB.com embroidered into it:lol:

Love your work Super Bobby!!

Scott

BourbonJoe
04-09-2007, 05:28
Congrats Bobby. Maybe Dane can make you a special orange apron to wear at the gazebo. :slappin:
Joe :usflag:

bobbyc
04-09-2007, 19:21
Thanks everyone. The orange hat would be fine but I don't want anything to do with Danes apron!:bigeyes: