PDA

View Full Version : New guy here...

Bob O.
04-10-2007, 16:33
...just wanting to say hello. I was referred by a couple Tims (TimmyBoston & Ratcheer) from another forum. I am a fan of whisk(e)y and have begun spending some more time with this lovely elixir. I have learned a lot around here and look forward to exploring the world of Bourbon.

bobbyc
04-10-2007, 18:31
Welcome here

ggilbertva
04-10-2007, 19:50
Welcome Bob.

barturtle
04-10-2007, 22:23
Welcome to the forum. Not all is cut and dried here, but we have a good time (sorry couldn't resist the shaving reference-I remembered Tim(Ratcheer) was involved in a wetshaving thread here, and google turned up a forum with all of you on it).

You're now on the cutting edge of whiskey research, enjoy!

Bob O.
04-11-2007, 09:44
Welcome to the forum. Not all is cut and dried here, but we have a good time (sorry couldn't resist the shaving reference-I remembered Tim(Ratcheer) was involved in a wetshaving thread here, and google turned up a forum with all of you on it).

You're now on the cutting edge of whiskey research, enjoy!

Bingo...Nice to be here...seems like a great group of guys.

whiskeyhatch
04-12-2007, 01:02
I have learned a lot around here and look forward to exploring the world of Bourbon.

Me too! Welcome from a fellow new guy.

TNbourbon
04-12-2007, 09:46
I can't wait till the first time Bob sends us to another thread: our first Bob-O.-link!:grin:

(Aw, c'mon -- you knew I wasn't gonna let that one pass, and I had to beat Dane to it...:slappin: )