PDA

View Full Version : Still Desperately Seeking Eagle Rare 101

kdean
04-30-2007, 13:41
Thanks to the members of this forum, I was able to find 7 bottles of my father's favorite bourbon for Christmas. Just to do full research, I'm asking if anyone knows of any additional bottles of Eagle Rare 101 Proof still sitting on a shelf somewhere collecting dust. They are no longer making this specific proof of Eagle Rare.

Any assistance - or even just leads - is greatly appreciated.

ggilbertva
04-30-2007, 17:57
I talked to LeNell at www.lenells.com and she had one case left of the ER 101. She was asking $33 a bottle. Give her a call and see if they are still in stock, and assuming she can ship to your location.

full_proof
04-30-2007, 19:57
There are still some supplies in the Florida panhandle in and around Destin. I bought all the stock I could (in increments, of course, in the interest of marital tranquility) at one store and discovered a stash of about 6-8 bottles at another. This is one bottle I plan to stockpile in my bunker. I'm re-writing my Will, so y'all better put in your requests as my heirs don't care for bourbon and I'd like to leave my stash to a group of appreciative aficionados. :lol:

ggilbertva
05-01-2007, 18:19
There are still some supplies in the Florida panhandle in and around Destin. I bought all the stock I could (in increments, of course, in the interest of marital tranquility) at one store and discovered a stash of about 6-8 bottles at another. This is one bottle I plan to stockpile in my bunker. I'm re-writing my Will, so y'all better put in your requests as my heirs don't care for bourbon and I'd like to leave my stash to a group of appreciative aficionados. :lol:

Consider me your long lost son.....