PDA

View Full Version : New member just wettin' his whistle

stroker394
10-18-2007, 13:35
Hey Folks,

New to the group and wanting to say high.

By looking at previous post I am a middle shelf guy. Drink mostly Jim Beam White Label with various mixers. An occassional Evan Williams is thrown back. Located in Middle Tenn which is Jack country.

Earlier this year went to Charleston, SC with a good friend and bourbon lover and was educated with Booker neat.

Sweetmeats
10-18-2007, 15:01
Welcome!!!!

We're going to have to break you of that Jim Beam White habit. :)

stroker394
10-18-2007, 15:29
That's what I am here for. Need to break old habits and create new ones.

The Evan Williams Black label is considerably smoother than Beam for my taste and I have just recently moved to EW. Before Beam it was JD mostly because of location. I drink with some friends that love Rebel Yell,etc... and can drink you out of house and home so I watch what I bring out.

TNbourbon
10-18-2007, 20:07
Hey Folks,

New to the group and wanting to say high.

By looking at previous post I am a middle shelf guy. Drink mostly Jim Beam White Label with various mixers. An occassional Evan Williams is thrown back. Located in Middle Tenn which is Jack country.

Earlier this year went to Charleston, SC with a good friend and bourbon lover and was educated with Booker neat.

Geesh! First Joel (TNsquire), and now a 'competitor' in my home county! Alas, you won't find many 'dusties' around here...:grin: (I won't say 'any' -- I leave things that don't particularly strike my fancy, and still find a keeper now and again that wasn't there the last time. Never hurts to look.)