PDA

View Full Version : Cigar Friendly in Bardstown / Louisville ?

cigarnv
02-26-2008, 08:28
Are there any spots to enjoy a cigar and a bourbon in Bardstown / Louisville? TIA for your help and thoughts...

smokinjoe
02-26-2008, 08:40
The Gazebo at the General Nelson in Bardstown is one of the finest places on earth to enjoy a fine cigar, with fine bourbon. Particularly in Mid-September and Late-April. :D But, you probably are inquiring on cigar bars, etc. Unfortunately, I can't help you there.

Cheers!

JOE

barturtle
02-26-2008, 10:35
Louisville has a city-wide smoking ban. While some places may let you smoke out on a patio, I would call ahead if you are thinking of taking that route.

cigarnv
02-26-2008, 10:36
Joe, I will be staying at the GN so the gazebo is a great recommendtion!! Thanks!

cigarnv
02-26-2008, 10:37
Louisville has a city-wide smoking ban. While some places may let you smoke out on a patio, I would call ahead if you are thinking of taking that route.

Not a surprise given how legisltion is headed in most places...... Thanks for the info...

smokinjoe
02-26-2008, 12:15
Joe, I will be staying at the GN so the gazebo is a great recommendtion!! Thanks!

I see from some other posts, that you will be at the Sampler. That's great. I look forward to meeting you then, and firing up a few!

:toast:

JOE

cigarnv
02-26-2008, 16:06
Joe, it will be my pleasure!! What cigars do you enjoy smoking?

smokinjoe
03-01-2008, 08:51
Always try to have Padrons and Rocky Patel 1990's around. Nice enjoyable smokes. One of my cheap favs is a cigar I pick up at El Sol in Ybor City, FL. They have their Smoke a Cuba line, and the Vega I is terrific for about $2 each. It's rolled in Tampa, from Dominican tobacco. Mild, nutty, nice even burn, and very enjoyable. These are my "I don't care if I smoke less than half of it, because their so cheap" cigars. :D

You'll find quite a few cigar enjoyers at the Sampler and Gazebo. See you in April!

JOE

cigarnv
03-01-2008, 10:02
Joe, looking forward to meeting... I will have to bring a few extra cigars as well as some spirits to share!!