PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

JamesW
03-10-2008, 18:45
Hello Bourbonites,

I just wanted to introduce myself and say that I have enjoyed reading your threads for a few months now and have decided to finally join in the party and start posting some thoughts. Great site and thanks to all of your recommendations I have found some very wonderful bourbons.

Cheers!

James

spun_cookie
03-10-2008, 18:47
Welcome James... a toast to you.... WT1855 tonight sounds good.

I envy your Julio's ... closest thing I have here in AZ is the BevMo... not the same :(

bluesbassdad
03-10-2008, 18:58
And then there's outback AZ, where the only liquor store in town has both kinds of "bourbon", Jim & Jack.

I exaggerate, but not by much.

But I digress... Welcome James! As of now I see you have posted five times already. You've been busy.

Yours truly,
Dave Morefield

JamesW
03-10-2008, 19:02
Yes, I've wanted to post for some time now! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading many of the posts and learned a great deal. You folks have really helped me hone in on the bourbons I enjoy most!

Thanks again to you all!

Sijan
03-10-2008, 21:34
Welcome! Glad to have you participating with us.

Tennessee Dave
03-11-2008, 10:17
Welcome. Good folks here!

dcb
03-12-2008, 08:46
How's it going? Nice winter we're having this year, huh? cheers. -dave

JamesW
03-13-2008, 19:04
How's it going? Nice winter we're having this year, huh? cheers. -dave

The winter has been something but then again I'm originally from Montreal so this ain't nothing compared to what I grew up with:p

havok66
03-16-2008, 15:33
Sorry, I did not see you intro earlier! A belated welcome.:blush:

fishnbowljoe
03-30-2008, 19:53
Welcome James. I'm new too. You've been around the site some, so you should be fairly familiar with things. I'm still learning. This is a great place for people who have the "bug" of collecting and drinking bourbon. It is something that gets under your skin. I just started getting back into bourbon about six months ago. Now I'm on the internet, and stopping to check out liquor stores etc... etc... etc... Thank goodness I have an understanding wife. At least so far. Anyway, welcome, good luck and good hunting! Joe

JamesW
04-05-2008, 14:03
Thanks Joe. I have the same wife issue... she's watching me closely hoping this "hobby" doesn't get out of control.:grin:

spun_cookie
04-05-2008, 16:58
Thanks Joe. I have the same wife issue... she's watching me closely hoping this "hobby" doesn't get out of control.:grin:

This is not a hobbie... it is a way of life... tell her you have found religion... and it is improtant to practice often :rolleyes: