Bourbon and Kentucky: A History Distilled
A look at the origins and growth of the bourbon business in Kentucky. Visits to several distilleries explore how and why bourbon was first distilled, how it is manufactured, and why it became so identified with Kentucky. Produced by historian Kent Masterson Brown with support from the KET Fund for Independent Production.
- KET1: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 at 9:00 pm EDT
- KETKY: Thursday, July 17, 2008 at midnight EDT
- KET1: Saturday, July 19, 2008 at 4:00 am EDT
- KETKY: Saturday, July 19, 2008 at noon EDT
- KET1: Sunday, July 20, 2008 at 2:00 am EDT
- KET1: Monday, July 21, 2008 at 4:00 am EDT
- KET2: Monday, July 21, 2008 at 9:00 pm EDT
I only got to see about half of it at 9PM EST, but what I saw was great. It comes on again at 12AM EST. It also comes on a few more times in the next couple of weeks. I am going to record it on my media center pc in standard definition. I don't have the ability to record HD right now. If anyone can record this in HD, please do so. I will attempt to encode this and make it available on DVD for those who are interested.