Welcome to the Straightbourbon.com Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Connoisseur

Hello Bourbon Monkeys

Just wanted to say hello and that I came lookin to drink some bourbon and kick a little ASS! Looks like I'm almost out of ass though. Actually, I haven't had an ass for a while 'cause my wife done chewed it off a long time ago. The bourbon gives me strength though to carry on. Cheers!

Irreverent One

Re: Hello Bourbon Monkeys

Quote Originally Posted by theDon View Post
    Just wanted to say hello and that I came lookin to drink some bourbon and kick a little ASS!
    While you're down there looking for that small donkey to abuse, we'll be up in the trees hooting at you and throwing empty bottles and other stuff[1] in your general direction.

Looks like I'm almost out of ass though. Actually, I haven't had an ass for a while 'cause my wife done chewed it off a long time ago.

The bourbon gives me strength though to carry on. Cheers!
    Its medicinal value has been long known. We all rely on it.

Welcome to SB.com. I think.

1. If you've ever visited the monkey exhibit at the zoo, you know what that is.
    Last edited by CorvallisCracker; 08-21-2008 at 13:24.
    Scott

"Remember that your sense of humor is inversely proportional to your level of intolerance."
    - Serge Storms

Connoisseur

Well, thank you for that warm, feces filled welcome! You could have left somethin' in those bottles though. I get kinda thirsty beatin' up on small animals. You know we have something in common.....I too am a Cracker. From Cottonwood.
    All joking aside, I look forward to sharing, laughing, crying and spending some of the most productive minutes of my days on this wonderful bourbon site!

Disciple

Ummm....

Monkey poo and bourbon should not be discussed in the same topic. So, we can just leave that at the door.

Welcome to the Board Don.

How's the huntin up in far south Dallas these days? Findin' any stores in the small towns with old stock? They are out there....I found an early Lot B in a little town ne of Austin.

Also, Republic or Glazers can help you find stores with invintory your looking for. Ask for customer service and have them do a search for locations.

Jeff Mo.

Connoisseur

Hey Jeff,
    Can you shoot me a couple of numbers to call for Republic and Glazers? I need some Tom Moore BIB like today. I am still at work, but I will venture into the hood of South Dallas to rescue some "dusties" as soon as I get outa here. Thanks for the welcome!

Disciple

Here is what I have off the cuff....

http://www.centennialwines.com/spirits.htm

http://www.goodygoody.com/default.aspx

You will probably have to hit the phone book for your local distributers...in Cottonwood area.

Jeff Mo.

Welcome Billy. At least you're not from Michigan. If you came here looking to have some fun, and learn a bit about bourbon, you came to the right place. It's all good here. Hope this scratches where you itch. Joe
    " I never met a Weller I didn't like"

Connoisseur

Awesome, thanks! I'll ask the cows in Cottonwood if they know where to get any good booze. My goats cook up some good 'shine from time to time but you don't want to go drinkin with them. They get plumb mean and you'll end up loosin your truck shootin craps. Keep fillin' that barrel Jeff. I want a dose when it's good and aged.

Connoisseur

Quote Originally Posted by fishnbowljoe View Post
    Welcome Billy. At least you're not from Michigan. If you came here looking to have some fun, and learn a bit about bourbon, you came to the right place. It's all good here. Hope this scratches where you itch. Joe
    I'm glad I'm not from there either, I can't stand Canadians. I mean Canadian Whiskey, the people are cool. Seriously I like what I see so far. Very informative!

Irreverent One

Well, thank you for that warm, feces filled welcome!
    Feces? I was talking about banana peels.

All joking aside,
    Showing up calling us "monkeys" and stating your intention to "kick a little ASS" means you'd better be able to take it as well as dish it out. It appears that you can, which is good.

So, welcome again.
    Scott

"Remember that your sense of humor is inversely proportional to your level of intolerance."
    - Serge Storms