I am still trying to make my way around to survey the smaller liquor stores in this area about their selections. Not too far from where I work I found a small store that showed little promise from the street. As I entered I was astonished to see they had a few bottles of Pappy Van Winkle 15 year, 20 year and Family Reserve Rye. For the record I have seen exactly one bottle of 20 year old in this area and the price was $109. Perhaps there is more Van Winkle in SoFla but I have yet to uncover it. These bottles were the only ones in the store that had no prices so I asked the clerk for the price. The clerk spoke no English and my Spanish is marginal but I was further surprised to find the 20 year old Pappy Van Winkle priced at $69 per bottle, the 15 year old at $59 and the Rye at $49. Again, these things are just not seen in this area....at all. I decided to pick up the 20 year old as I KNEW those prices were amazing but I held off on the rest so I could go do some research on what these things go for. Any ideas if $59 for the 15 year old is right? This running around hitting booze stores is kind of fun!