After hearing about StraightBourbon.com for many years at the Bourbon Festival, I finally decided to visit the site and sign up. I live in Owensboro Ky, am married, and have two wonderful boys. I am part owner in a Ford, L/M, Mazda dealership and enjoy traveling with my family. My wife and I started coming to the Bourbon Festival about 8 years ago. Because of the great friends we've met and the wonderful time, we've been back every year since! Our first year my wife and I took a picture in Rip Van Winkle's display and you could see Pappy in the picture over our heads. Everyone who got our Christmas card that year thought he was a distant relative. We enjoyed meeting Julian his wonderful family and look forward to seeing them every year.
I always enjoy stopping in to various distilleries and I must admit, my favorite is Maker's Mark. I am an avid collector and enthusiast! I've been collecting Maker's Mark since 1993 and have been an Ambassador since the programs introduction. As you can see by my Avatar, I have a few bottles on display in my house.
I look forward to meeting the StraightBourbon community. We're really excited about the Bourbon Festival this weekend! I'm lucky enough to get a Ryder Cup ticket on Friday, so I'll be headed to Bardstown right after that. GO USA!
Duke