I was coming home from work the other day and making my rounds of liquor stores on the way home. I passed another little out of the way place and it was closed at 15:00. Well, there is the maņana work ethic of Miami at work for ya. I drove by it again on Monday and it was open so I stepped in. Not much to see in regards to whiskies but on the way out I noted some closeouts on Forty Creek Barrel Select Canadian Whisky. I read up on this around the net, including here and decided to go back to re-check the price. They are closing out this brand for $21.99 for the 1.75 bottle and $11.99 for the 750 bottle. From what I can tell that is a bargain. So, I took home four of the 1.75 bottles for mixer use. I haven't tasted it yet, but from what I have read this makes a great mixer, but like many Canadian Whiskys may not be a great sipping liquor. What should I expect from this stuff? I reckon they have another 6 of the big bottles left. Is that price worthy of another effort to go retrieve the remainder?