Hello Everyone!

I'm Andy and I love Bourbon, it's been 12 hours since my last drink.

Over the past couple of years I have become obsessed with Bourbon (and American Whiskey in general), specifically with trying as many different kinds as possible. I feel I've done a good job of expanding my horizons and have had a lot of fun along the way finding fantastic whiskies at low, low prices.

Seriously. I love Bourbon. I wouldn't say I know a lot about it and I'm really only now getting comfortable talking about what I can taste, I'm certainly no pro. I'm also hindered by the fact that I live in Maine which is almost as far from KY as possible...my selection is very limited and even in the surrounding states there's not a whole lot of truly exotic bottles. But I do okay.

Does anyone know of where is a good place to buy Bourbon in Maine? Probably not, but worth a shot.

Another question I might ask is does anyone know a good way to cleanse the palate before tasting. I try to drink halfway between meals because I like to taste everything that the nectar has to offer and I'm a little compulsive about it.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to sharing and learning from y'all. See you in there.